Eyeko Ambassador Code!

Photobucket
Eyeko Ambassador code click on the link above to navigate to the Eyeko site.
For your FREE gift with your purchase of any poduct at www.Eyeko.com simply enter the code above into the code box at the checkout. Enjoy Guys!

Monday, 16 August 2010

BIG Shopping Trip!

Hey Everyone so just a quick post to say I'm off on a big shopping trip tomorrow with my boyfriend (how fun for him hehe) ;) I thought i would just let you guys know because I haven't been shopping like hugely (if that's a word) ;P in agess so yeah I am really exited and hopefully I will pick up some nice things and I may come back and tell you guys about it. And write maybe a review of the products I bought and recommend them to you so yeah I hope you guys enjoy your day maybe write back to me and tell me what you're up to!
Bye for now! Loves xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment